Frequently asked questions
Frequently Asked Questions
The iLEAP Club Children Soft Skills and Leadership Program is very unique that focuses on the development and mastery of over 112 essential life skills and empowers children and youth with essential life skills.
iLEAP Club is a multi-dimensional program based on four main principles that are rooted in every aspect of the hands-on in our clubs: Learn => Engage => Achieve => Progress.
The facilitators led iLEAP Club program empowers children with essential soft skills and follows a unique format in which members are allowed to take initiatives and participate in different roles such as: leadership roles, public speaking roles, presentations, evaluations, case studies, quizzes and contests.
The iLEAP Club Program is run on a module/term basis. Each module/term has 8 sessions and each session lasts about 1.5 to 2 hours.
- Achieve higher grades
- Gain acceptance to top university and college programs
- Pursue highly sought after careers and professions
- Improved mental and emotional well-being, health and wealth
- To achieve their potential
- To build a solid foundation for their future
- To strengthen their self-confidence and self-esteem
- To provide them with an advantage for greater academic success
- To build on their innate talents
- To learn skills lacking in the school system
- To develop a professional outlook, responsibility and maturity
Harvard University research study says that 85% of Success Comes from Soft Skills. Soft skills play an important role in our personal and professional success; they are in high demand in the workforce and the future will require even more. However, our current education systems are not equipped to teach soft skills to our children.
- Higher self-confidence and self-esteem
- Greater imitative and self-motivation
- Boost level of focus and mental acuity
- Improved multi-tasking and time management
- Acquisition of leadership skills, public speaking, negotiating and ability to influence and persuade
- Junior Level: Grade 2 to 5
- Senior Level: Grade 6 to 11
- Advanced Level: Grade 12 and Uni
- Personalized Program can be arranged for your institution, school college or community
The program is being run in many places and please search your nearest location.
Members' progress are tracked with Progress Tracking Booklet, dand advancement, credit points, and certificate of completion.
The iLEAP Club Program is designed in such a way that complements the academic curriculum.
The iLEAP Club Program needs to emulate an audience setup and there will be nearly 20 members in each session.
- Every iLEAP Club Member has to take the pledge to:
- Uphold the values of iLEAP Club
- Help maintain a positive, supportive and friendly environment
- Treat members with respect and courtesy
- Maintain a higher level of honesty and ethical standards
- Encourage fellow members to become more successful
The program fee is very much affordable. The regular fee is $199/term. But, there are community promotions available and contact email@example.com or your nearest iLEAP Club centre.
The iLEAP Club Program has helped students in their interview, studies, presentations and personal statements. Past iLEAP club members, now studying medical, dental, business, and engineering programs at reputed universities attributed some of their success to communication skills, interview skills, and interpersonal skills that they developed at iLEAP Club.
there are club different ileap in junior levels program:
The iLEAP Club Program was developed by a group of PHD holders, educators and high tech professionals to benefit children’s development.
Seniors members can graduate from teh program after 2.5 years and Advanced level members can graduate in 1 year. Junior members will be promoted to the senior levels.
The iLEAP Club Program encourages healthy competitions and contests among its members to build various emotional intelligence, resilience skills and so on.