Part Time: Onsite / Online
At iLEAP Club, we believe we should each find meaning in our work and employees should have the freedom to help make a difference in the world. So, become a part of our iLEAP Club family and start your journey to make a change.
We have multiple openings for the Facilitators positions.
To be eligible for the position, you should have the experience/skills outlined. With good professional development offered and comfortable part-time requirements, this is a good opportunity you should not miss!
Facilitator - Job Description
- Facilitates the iLEAP Sessions
- Manages club website and members feedback and scores
- Coordinates with parents and coordinators
- Follows iLEAP Club Syllabus materials
- Post secondary education or equivalent experience
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience working with children will be considered an asset
- Well organized
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- Strong communication skills
- Experienced in teaching children
- Dedicated and eager to learn this new skill
- Stable and looking for a long-term satisfying career
Training will be provided
No cover letter is needed, but please answer the following questions
- Do you like working with children?
- Why do you think soft skills are important?
- Why do you think you are fit for this position?
- What soft skills are the most important in your opinion and why?
- Are you familiar with the iLEAP Club Program? In what capacity?
- Do you believe that every child has potential and can be helped realize his or her potential?
Business Development Director - India
Business Development Director - Sri Lanka
Business Development Director - UK.